When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale - Schwinn Quality Features Dealer Sales Display, complete sales book & all components.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chuck A

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Schwinn Quality Features Dealer Sales Display, complete sales book & all components. - $550
London, OH
IMG_0846.JPG

This is a fantastic piece of Schwinn dealership history. The display was used to demonstrate the incredible quality of Schwinn Built bicycles. It features actual Schwinn bicycle components and a booklet for the salesman to use as a guide (talk track) for his sales pitch.

Schwinn bikes were expensive and I'm sure tough to sell if you did not show your customer exactly why they should spend the extra money for a well-built bike. This one looks like it dates back to the early post war era based on the Schwinn logo in the center of the sign. The booklet may be a little later, but still illustrates how to use the sales tool.

The display is designed to be set up on a sales counter or hung on the wall with key-hole slots on the back for wall hanging. These are extremely rare and if found often do not include the demonstration pieces and never the book. Make this the centerpiece of your collection. Fun to show and display with a bike. By the way, the book shows the salesman standing on the chain guard of a bike. I can't be responsible for anybody's chain guard if you try this.

The display comes with a cut down wheel hoop from a competitor's bike to show the difference between a Schwinn Tubular rim and a cheap rim. Also comes with a cut down Schwinn S-5 to be used for demonstrations as well. Shipping will be actual based on where you live and you are welcome to come pick it up if you prefer. I could deliver it to Ann Arbor in the Spring.
Thanks!

Located in Ohio

$550.00 neg

Call Chuck with questions at 614-579-8968. Thank you for viewing my listing.

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG