When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale: Schwinn spitfire og paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bud poe

I live for the CABE
Frame-set & fenders: $100.00 plus shipping...Wheels are just for pics, if you want them add $30.00. Of course I'll cut the lock off of it....
PM or email me with interest...
[email protected]
Thanks!
Bud

IMG_5529-1.jpg

IMG_5527-1.jpg

IMG_5528-1.jpg

IMG_5526-1.jpg

IMG_5525-1.jpg

Hopefully to me, Don Feen. I was unable to send pm or post here, so that was me who sent an email.

My zip is 95682
Yes Don, got both your emails and I'll try my best to get it boxed up and shipping quoted in the next few days. Once I get a shipping price I'll email you the total and you can paypal me...
Thanks!
Bud

Yes Don, got both your emails and I'll try my best to get it boxed up and shipping quoted in the next few days. Once I get a shipping price I'll email you the total and you can paypal me...
Thanks!
Bud

Great. I look forward to it.

Sorry for the delay, getting the bike packed this weekend....I'll email you the total with shipping when packed...
Thanks for your patience!
Bud

no problem

Sorry for the delay, getting the bike packed this weekend....I'll email you the total with shipping when packed...
Thanks for your patience!
Bud

no problem, I have plenty of projects as it is!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back