When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale - Spectacular 5' X 6' Schwinn Shop sign. Lighted & Double Sided. - $800

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chuck A

Look Ma, No Hands!
Spectacular 5' X 6' Schwinn Shop sign. Lighted & Double Sided. - $800
London, OH
IMG_0831.JPG

From the last of the Independent Schwinn Shops in Columbus, Ohio. Strader's Schwinn shop sign. Upgraded to LEDs so you can plug it into household current and it only draws 170 Watts. 25 foot cord w/grounded 3 prong plug. Located in London, Ohio. This needs to be picked up locally or I can assist with your shipper. The plastic signs are complete and not broken or cracked anywhere. The sign frame is aluminum. It is double sided, so you could find a buddy and share the cost, each taking a side for your individual bike display rooms. I can assist with dismantling and would even consider keeping the sign frame for myself to use as a shop light if you don't want it.

As you can see, it is currently living in our guest bedroom. Someone buying this sign would really make my wife happy.

If it has to ship that would be at the buyers’ expense and I would drop it off at a professional shipper to be packed to ship. I might also be able to bring this to Ann Arbor in the spring.

Located in Ohio

$900

Call Chuck with questions at 614-579-8968. Thank you for viewing my listing.

5X6 Schwinn Sign.jpg

Dealer Catalog Sign listing 1.jpg

Dealer Catalog Sign listing 2.jpg

IMG_E1104.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

Last edited: