When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale vintage Schwinn four reflectors rear rack

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
120 $
Payment Terms
PayPal or cash if you are by chance living near Bordeaux, France.
Zipcode

TheFlapperGirl

On Training Wheels
Hi,
I am selling this vintage Schwinn rear rack. It was originally destined to be mounted on a 60s Schwinn tiger. We found this perfect bicycle for my husband here in France, but unfortunately the day we went to pick it up, the seller told us that it was not for sale anymore. How disappointed we were…

Vintage Schwinn bicycles are unfortunately not easy to come by here, so I am selling this rack to someone who will actually use it.

I purchased this on EBay for around 130 $, so I will sale it back for 120 $. The rack is in very good clean condition as you can see in the pictures. It is very shiny, has few black spots and no rust. The four reflectors are in great shape. I think a light cleaning would be sufficient.

I am living in France, so I don’t know how much the shipping costs will be, but I guess around 30 to 50 $ to the US at the most economica. Please feel free to ask for a quote. I am very careful when shipping objects so it will be well wrapped.

I am still on training wheels regarding vintage bicycles, but I will be happy to answer any question you may have or take more pictures.
😊

IMG_1678.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg

IMG_1681.jpeg

IMG_1682.jpeg

Reactions: Miq
Back