When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For The Love Of Monark! It's Coming Home!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
Some might remember when I drove to Toad Lick (real name) Indiana to help dig this Pre-War 1941 Monark built Spiegel Airman out of a shed a couple years back!
At the time the front end had a very challenging bend to it that needed more then normal attention. I took the bike to a close friend that I knew could handle it. Well, making a long story short, he did some wonderful work bring the bike back to it's Original condition of the day. Thanks, you know who you are!!!!
1st three photos are of the finished original paint and parts Survivor! The other photos are how it was found and when I brought it home!!!

Before!!

Some might remember when I drove to Toad Lick (real name) Indiana to help dig this Pre-War 1941 Monark built Spiegel Airman out of a shed a couple years back!
At the time the front end had a very challenging bend to it that needed more then normal attention. I took the bike to a close friend that I knew could handle it. Well, making a long story short, he did some wonderful work bring the bike back to it's Original condition of the day. Thanks, you know who you are!!!!
1st three photos are of the finished original paint and parts Survivor! The other photos are how it was found and when I brought it home!!!

View attachment 1711998

View attachment 1711999

View attachment 1712000

Before!!

View attachment 1712001

View attachment 1712002

View attachment 1712003

View attachment 1712004
This old Monark turned out FANTASTIC.... Wish I could find one this nice... Enjoy...

Back