When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Stingray Aficionados!

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Ok if I'm spending$3500+ on a Krate I'm buying the real deal and not some poorly executed custom. Looks like the powder coat got mixed up with the Rhino Liner. I got to hand it to him for the description though! V/r Shawn

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=143865898066

Same write up for this one. So many people these days are in dire need of professional help.

1609525505309.png

Same write up for this one. So many people these days are in dire need of professional help.

View attachment 1330514
Great deal! Especially since this has FREE shipping. Not as twinkly as the Star Chaser though. Difficult decision.
All 168 watchers are making up their minds also! Make don juan an offer to make his New Year!

Here are some interesting partial quotes from the painfully long description:

I have to let you know that I have restored over 20 Schwinn Krate bicycles in the past five years.
I feel I am getting better and better each time I build one of these awesome bicycles. This bicycle here is one of the better ones I have done.

The type of feedback I receive from people like you will let me know if I should continue doing this to other classic Krate bicycles or not. Your courteous response will be greatly appreciated.

Back