When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For you wine lovers....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KingSized HD

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I’d never seen this before; lister offers to trade their wine collection for an electric or recumbent bike. I wonder if they’d ship their collection via Bikeflights?!? I like the last line...
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/d/trade-my-200-bottles-wine/6547955729.html

0B5BC852-C075-4DE3-B687-2C382D7D5CF3.jpeg

Ad copy:
200 Bottles of Napa Wine, From $75.00 a Bottle to $20.00 a bottle each.

Wine collection is worth around $9500.00. (18 cases)...

Maybe trade the entire 200 bottle collection or Part trade ?

Looking for Electric Bike, Or, Recument bike/Trike

Either E-mail Or, Leave phone number and I'll call you.

Must be 21 years old to trade..

Is this like the joke where the husband calls and tells the wife he's leaving her for a younger woman. He tells her to sell his Corvette and send the money to him in Florida. She put a want ad in the paper, Corvette for Sale $50.

Sadly, a friend of mine slept with a younger gal, and when his wife found out she put everything he owned on the curb, and I mean everything, computer, personal stuff, clothes, etc, then locked him out and filed for divorce. She owned the place so he couldn't do much. His stuff was gone in 30 minutes.

Back