When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For your best vintage ballooner bike - Triple-Triple Wheel Combo!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
Hi,
Mid to late 30's Chrome Triple Step wheels with outstanding, but not perfect original chrome, all original spokes, straight edges with no curb dings. They spin 98% true - because nothing is 100% perfect. Rear hub is a New Departure Triple Speed with NOS parts. Original setup had very few miles on it, but was never adjusted properly and wore a bearing out. I replaced all bearings with NOS and adjusted and greased all. Cable looks new or just barely used, can't tell. Set-up came from a high end Columbia womens bike hence the low miles and outstanding original condition. $400 plus shipping.
You may never have the opportunity to purchase a setup this complete or original.

I will ship anywhere in the world at buyers expense.

[email protected]

Thanks, Joe

33A1-1.jpg

33A2-1.jpg

33A3-1.jpg

33A4-1.jpg

33A5-1.jpg

33A6-1.jpg

33A7-1.jpg

33A8-1.jpg

33A9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. I may break up the 3 speed and the wheels. Anyone interested in the complete Triple Speed setup? Joe

I totally dig the manual! "Excuse my dust, I have a triplespeed!" That's great advertising you just don't see anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back