When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ FORK SERVICE for Balloon Tire Bicycles ~ Re Threading & Re Sizing Etc!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Happy Holidays Cabers!

I finished a few prototype brake straps for my friend's Mercury Pacemaker pair. They're not based on anything original since I had nothing to go from...Just a fun solution. I made an elongated hole on the rear to locate the best position for the hole on a future version.

Nate VT
401-548-9082

IMG_20221222_134247748_HDR.jpg

received_2743573782439430.jpeg

Happy Holidays Cabers!

I finished a few prototype brake straps for my friend's Mercury Pacemaker pair. They're not based on anything original since I had nothing to go from...Just a fun solution. I made an elongated hole on the rear to locate the best position for the hole on a future version.

Nate VT
401-548-9082

View attachment 1755977

View attachment 1755979
Nice job Nate.. You truly are a Craftsman beyond compare.. It was really good to talk with you about my Rollfast fix... RideOn..

Happy New Year folks! Best to start it with a little humor...

Behold the two top contenders for 2023 in my Fork Disaster Hall of Shame!

A testament to the strength of prewar Columbia Westfield construction, I keep these around as display pieces, each having safely made it beyond the point of no return.

IMG_20230101_142714191.jpg

Back