When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fork size

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernest Varney

Finally riding a big boys bike
Will a 6" 5/8 fork tube fit my 51 panther with all the cups and bearings installed plus my fork trusses installed as well

Thats no reply sven i need words not a star, but just so u know my forks i bought are a tad too short theres not gonna be enuf room for my trusses so i need another set of forks for my panther, i dont want springer i just want regular ashtabula forks cuz there going flat black with a blackcherry paint job and ashtabula black neck with chrome, lots of chrome to set it off nice

Ernest i know you want an easy answer to this but you are putting together a none stock bike, custom if you will. Since the Panther came with a springer and no truss rod fork there is really no answer but you just have to just try. Roger

Install everything minus the fork and carefully and measure where the steerer tube(or fork tube if you wish) would go. You have the answer in front of you if you have all of the parts. Use a couple of pieces of thin wire or zip ties looped through the head tube and around everything to hold all the parts in place so you don't need 5 hands.

Its just a little shy with the threads i need a 7 inch steer tube and it will be perfect for my application so if you know anyone with a set let me know or steer me in the right direction so i can grab them up, Thanks

Back