When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a Whizzer

-
Well, you got a really good deal! That serial number on the engine makes this a very early (1946) model h engine kit. Auto clutch is a later accessory. Currently has the H model controls (correct for this model). Probably needs new brake shoes in the front.( I make those). Otherwise, I’d say you did pretty good. PM me or @Goldenrod for more info and with any questions.
Haha, you are so right, when I was wheeling it out of his living room and hit the front brake - lol! Not much there! Yes, I’ll take a set of shoes - please PM me!
We were both happy with the deal and I won’t be selling, but what do you think the value is?

Bart

Haha, you are so right, when I was wheeling it out of his living room and hit the front brake - lol! Not much there! Yes, I’ll take a set of shoes - please PM me!
We were both happy with the deal and I won’t be selling, but what do you think the value is?

Bart
I would say you paid exactly what it’s worth. I’ll pm you later

This is the seat on the floor - don’t think it’s correct!

Nice that it has all that paperwork! Those piston rings go to a 30’s Hudson? I like them. Great bike! Maybe look into getting that auto clutch rebuilt. I’ll pm you if I find the guy’s contact information.
30's Hudson???? Hmmm, I'm pulling those back out for a check....They are a rubber sleeve with the opening on the ID... then there is an expander that keeps the rubber flexed and expanded! I'll get some better photos.

30's Hudson???? Hmmm, I'm pulling those back out for a check....They are a rubber sleeve with the opening on the ID... then there is an expander that keeps the rubber flexed and expanded! I'll get some better photos.
Here’s where I got Hudson.
3ABDC9F7-27CA-4B2A-9A45-BF4A7059060C.png

Back