When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

found the holy grail

-
the motor has compression no spark has whizzer speedometer ,belt cover,saddlebags on backwards lol,,over the winter I will take it apart and replace whats bad and restore it , it will be an amateur resto as I want a rider not a trailer queen

well I decided to due a restoration on the ambassador as I have been collecting parts for several decades,i completely dismantled it every nut and bolt,so far I have stripped and primed the frame and fenders are down to bare metal I will be adding a full set of fender tips,the head and taillight are paint ready,the NOS parts I have are,echo tube,a complete 5"drum brake seat springs,all new chrome parts for the spring fork,handle bars and goose neck,full set of fender braces, right now im working on the gas tank and fenders,im using alot of the parts that came with the bike including the seat front drum brake ect ect...

IM003274.JPG

IM003273.JPG

IM003275.JPG

Last edited:
Back