When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

found the holy grail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can't believe people are still ruining awesome stuff they find.
well I decided to due a restoration on the ambassador as I have been collecting parts for several decades,i completely dismantled it every nut and bolt,so far I have stripped and primed the frame and fenders are down to bare metal I will be adding a full set of fender tips,the head and taillight are paint ready,the NOS parts I have are,echo tube,a complete 5"drum brake seat springs,all new chrome parts for the spring fork,handle bars and goose neck,full set of fender braces, right now im working on the gas tank and fenders,im using alot of the parts that came with the bike including the seat front drum brake ect ect...

View attachment 1313992

View attachment 1313993

View attachment 1314143

ambassador update,going back together all sheet metal sprayed w/acrylic enamel, original headlight and taillight restored ,new fender tips added,new handlebars original grips ,new footpeg rubber,original seat is nice and soft after repeated treatments of neatfoot oil haven't gotten to the engine yet but everything looks good including all kick start parts, hope to be on the road by spring

IM003308.JPG

IM003309.JPG

Back