When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found. This 1965 schwinn for 250

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mayohsauce26

Look Ma, No Hands!
Story of the bike found it last year on offer on the background of a fair lady this was the conditions it was in guy said bike sat inside his garage for 15 years and 5 outside . I was lucky enough to find it . Funny thing I thought it was just a basic early 70s schwinn but no it is a 1965 schwinn stingray , I found the original high loop and sent the seat pan to get recovered by joe Crawford a before and after !

0249EC17-49BF-4339-97C6-5CBFBFEEE3BB.jpeg

8C1F71EA-5F2F-440E-9326-69876CC90070.png

Story of the bike found it last year on offer on the background of a fair lady this was the conditions it was in guy said bike sat inside his garage for 15 years and 5 outside . I was lucky enough to find it . Funny thing I thought it was just a basic early 70s schwinn but no it is a 1965 schwinn stingray , I found the original high loop and sent the seat pan to get recovered by joe Crawford a before and after !

View attachment 1805415

View attachment 1805416
What did you do with the oval slik that was on the bike?

Back