When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found this frejus

-

Spence36

Flying on my Aerocycle
This is my dads frejus he wants to sell it anyone have any idea of value I know nothing about these bikes here are some of the components , campy derailers , gear and shifters , balilla breveto calipers side pull , sagino aluminum 3 piece sprint crank, 25" frame ,27 1/4" wheels aluminum Schwinn script aluminum hubs , weinman levers and wheels Belgium also kyoto pedals my dad says its a 1950 frejus sprint frame . Torino badge been in storage for 37 years rides great super light weight .. Please let me know what Ya think it's worth it info please thanks Guys !!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426367867.497558.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426367917.891304.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426367931.830160.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426367955.158249.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426367978.969734.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426368021.242353.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426368044.787598.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426368063.894954.jpg

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Last edited:
I do not see decals so I assume a repaint. I doubt the crankset and brake levers are original. The drillium is sloppy on the calipers. I do not think it is worth much considering the above.

Bike forums. ? Where's that ? And This was traded in 40 years ago at my Gpas bike shop and my dad kept it he also worked there it was taken In this way only thing my dad added was tires and grip tape he doesn't think seat is original but cant remember any ways any idea of value ?
Tape

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Last edited:
Ok found out it is a 50's frejus and is a great bike just not all that great because of the rebuild and mods but still a great rider and does ride very nice . All
The guys from bike forums think it was redone in the early 70's based on parts it has on it the derailers San shifters are original campy so that's good and the brakes are original
But have what is called drillium but work just fine side pull bahilla brakes all thn other parts are weinman or Schwinn if anyone is interested let me know prolly gonna ask a few hundred bucks frame and campy parts are worth that alone still killer vintage frejus some
Go for thousands so this would be a deal . Lmk please gonna try local
First since it's such a large frame and the TDF on the bottom stands form Tour de France model and the number is the centimeters frame size

super-drillium. A great find for somebody.

Great examples on Classic Rendevous http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Italy/Frejus.htm

Where are you located Spence? I can put a post on CR google group linking to this thread.

My local bike shop gives me curb-service truing, and I had new rear wheel with break-in miles that needed tensioning when I dropped by (even if I had a truing stand, they have better tools than I would afford). Working on one of the stands was a beautiful Bartali frame, no doubt being built up for a customer - and it looked brand new. It looked weird with skeleton brakes, though.

Haven't played for awhile - been busy working on my own frankenbike
https://plus.google.com/109016132995287077684/posts/F1BaoQQUJow

Last edited:
Back