When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grey Ghost

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am in the market for my first tank bike. Something in the late 40’s to very early 60’s.

I didn’t know that Columbia made a run of reproductions like Schwinn did with the Phantom.

Can’t find a reproduction Phantom that will ship to me. The Columbia’s look like a good substitute though.

I want something ready to ride that looks new and these bikes seem to fit the bill. I don’t have the time or energy to refurbish another bike right now.

Not sure how many different models they made of these. Looks like 1986 was the production year?
Any info you guys have about these is welcome.

Anyway, if anybody is willing to sell, and ship me one of these, let me know what you’ve got.

Sorry I can’t be more specific about the details on those bikes. I just learned about them.

My newly finished Krate needs an older (looking) brother.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Hopefully someone here will have a answer. I’ve seen them on eBay. The green Columbia’s are a great looking ride. Some people still have them in the box but want as much as a restored one. Good luck and a much easier find

P1010036_zpsc76b789a.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back