When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four More Bikes...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK, here I go again. But these will be flipped, not kept...and I just sold off 8 that I had so I now have room to work on these.

The two Schwinn Sprints are from 1991 and barely ridden...the Schwinn World Sport is from 1986 with newer tires...and I have no idea about the Viva Touring Univega that's missing a pedal. All in all very nice condition.

They all came from three different locations, but total out of pocket is $160. Not to bad for one days pickup...

View attachment 966821

View attachment 966822

View attachment 966823

View attachment 966824

View attachment 966825

View attachment 966826

View attachment 966827

-----

One can only wonder if our klaxoniere has a pickup truck (or eighteen wheeler!) to haul about all of these sleds! :p

-----

I'm in the process of jumping back and forth between the bikes cleaning them.

The two Schwinn's were barely used! One of the spokes still has a little number sticker on it from the factory. And I assumed that the chrome rims were a little rusty...but it's just dirt spots like on the rest of the bike...and the rimes are Araya alloy! All the chrome parts look like they were just put on the bike, and the dirt overall is coming right off with Windex and paper towels. Nubs on the tires , of course, are still there and filled with air right away and are still holding.

Time capsules from I think 1991, which was the last year of the Sprint. Please correct me if I'm wrong...:cool:

Looks like the Univega I literally picked up...but mine is a 12 speed...
1985 Univega Viva Touring.jpg
IMG_5495.jpg

I still need to put new handlebar tape on it, but new tires are on. I can't wait to take it for a short spin...if it ever warms up here on Long Island!

Back