When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four pairs of ladies Torrington pedals

-
Price
Various
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are four pairs of ladies Torrington pedals (Torrington 9s and 11s).

[SOLD] Pair #1 are Torrington 11s? with nice blocks. Nice patina. Blocks have very little wear. $47 shipped in the US.

Pair #2 are Torrington 11s with standard blocks. Pitting with what looks like a wire wheel finish. $30 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Pair #3 are Torrington 9s with standard blocks. Pedals maintain most of their finish with endcap embossing is clearly legible. Nice, clean pedals. $50 shipped in the US.

Pair #4 are Torrington 9s with standard blocks. Pedals maintain much of their finish with minor endcap wear. $40 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

[SOLD] PAIR #1

PAIR #2

[SOLD] PAIR #3

PAIR #4

Last edited:
Back