When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox speedo head

-

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
After a lot of searching I cannot find any info on this speedo head. I would like to know the year and model(s) of motorized (mini?) bikes it may have come on or if it was after market.

Thanks!

Tbcr6wwDDIuFIJD4a4R3U281miWFMmUZDZ8rWTMWFnH0cq66d7NjHQ1XXmtUEsZbiAMO-CTNvFbLogp9Ys=w1251-h938-no.jpg

zVAPFpSda40Ddmv6TZMbZ13cxBHNmFH5wV5PjFPLoaJ8bfuxWoXZBFoakmNN8bByiuWb2r_VNI9KW32cyI=w1251-h938-no.jpg

QFeALALCGbDeocGGz_5WZjnXdWzWjfhQm0uCp5cVkxvNqfnqF0K4_cRenHpmiW9NPENgllHPTTIjNQbxz2s=w704-h938-no.jpg

Fox built and sold mini bikes, scooters and I think snowmobiles in the 1965 to 1975 era. I have part of a mini bike around here someplace. That one is a dealer sold speedometer but I think it is just repurposed bicycle speedometer. Maybe a Stewart Warner made one. Roger

Last edited:
Fox built and sold mini bikes, scooters and I think snowmobiles in the 1965 to 1975 era. I have part of parts of a mini bike around here someplace. That one is a dealer sold speedometer but I think it is just repurposed bicycle speedometer. Maybe a Stewart Warner made one. Roger
Thank you - I have three of these Fox heads, all the same NOS, that came from a closed 1980's home garage bicycle repair shop. I found it odd that I could not find any info on this particular model.

Back