When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox speedo head

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
After a lot of searching I cannot find any info on this speedo head. I would like to know the year and model(s) of motorized (mini?) bikes it may have come on or if it was after market.

Thanks!

Tbcr6wwDDIuFIJD4a4R3U281miWFMmUZDZ8rWTMWFnH0cq66d7NjHQ1XXmtUEsZbiAMO-CTNvFbLogp9Ys=w1251-h938-no.jpg

zVAPFpSda40Ddmv6TZMbZ13cxBHNmFH5wV5PjFPLoaJ8bfuxWoXZBFoakmNN8bByiuWb2r_VNI9KW32cyI=w1251-h938-no.jpg

QFeALALCGbDeocGGz_5WZjnXdWzWjfhQm0uCp5cVkxvNqfnqF0K4_cRenHpmiW9NPENgllHPTTIjNQbxz2s=w704-h938-no.jpg

Fox built and sold mini bikes, scooters and I think snowmobiles in the 1965 to 1975 era. I have part of a mini bike around here someplace. That one is a dealer sold speedometer but I think it is just repurposed bicycle speedometer. Maybe a Stewart Warner made one. Roger

Last edited:
Fox built and sold mini bikes, scooters and I think snowmobiles in the 1965 to 1975 era. I have part of parts of a mini bike around here someplace. That one is a dealer sold speedometer but I think it is just repurposed bicycle speedometer. Maybe a Stewart Warner made one. Roger
Thank you - I have three of these Fox heads, all the same NOS, that came from a closed 1980's home garage bicycle repair shop. I found it odd that I could not find any info on this particular model.

Back