When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frame ID Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jon Olson

Finally riding a big boys bike
D5CDE5C1-34FD-4B74-AA87-76C7535D4A57.jpeg
6994DFD2-2943-44ED-A59B-F7EE0FED4633.jpeg
E8A3E6BD-786A-45EF-971A-98F90CEAD025.jpeg
568E26AA-CDBD-4CED-90A9-5996B517240E.jpeg
Help ID this frame I have in storage. Schwinn bearing cups are to large and Iver Johnson are to small. Bottom bracket looks off set and has only “SFPD” stamped with no numbers running the opposite from most others in direction. Looks like a badge would have screws running horizontally.

Can we see a pic of the whole frame as well as good shots of the drop outs and fender bridges? V/r Shawn

I would assume the SFPD stamping was put there by the San Francisco Police Department. No other stampings huh?

I would assume the SFPD stamping was put there by the San Francisco Police Department. No other stampings huh?
I found it in Turlock Ca. so that maybe as good a guess I’ll get. It was sand blasted with no other parts.
Thanks for your help,
Jon

After looking through the Westfield Wednesday, could this frame be a 1917-27 no serial number Westfield Columbia? Fluted bottom bar, fork, rear drop outs, and seat area look close.

Help...is this a Westfield? I would like to build this into “something”.
Thanks for your time.

I *think* Westfield was the only co. to have that flared end on the middle bar. I'd check Mr. Columbia's site, see if you can match anything up.

Back