When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frames into Art Very Cool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

J-wagon

I live for the CABE
Sometimes I'm just walking / riding along and see bike frames turned into artwork. Maybe I'm just a bike fool, but I think very cool!
You can find this in the ground at Tio's Tacos, Redlands, CA

Not exactly art, but I had an aluminum girls frame that was bent so I had it set out to go to the scrap yard. My wife said "It has great lines, make a hand rail out of it to go from the driveway up to the garden". So I did and it works and looks great - and no rust.

Attaching toy airplanes in the spokes of the Hawthorne.

This isn't exactly "frame art," but I consider it art. I have ideas for the other bikes I have chained to the ceiling, including a "steam Locomotive" tank, made from a American Flyer Train-set for this Ranger. Going to a toy show this weekend to hopefully pick one up.

Also, adding some cap guns to this Roadmaster.

These bikes are permanently, at least for my lifetime, fixed to the ceiling in the workshop. I've got some other ideas too.

Made this Old Elgin rim into a fixture above the 'train board." I'll improve on it's looks this coming winter. It's securely bolted to the chainring of the Roadmaster.
The past couple years, I've sold off my collection of bikes, but kept a couple of riders. It's fun coming up with novel ways to display what's left.

One time in Copenhagen I was JRA not far from Carlsberg brewery and saw bike frame sculpture. Danish inscription says something like:

"I felt and longed for the bike and I think I will keep cycling until death tears the saddle away from me."

Location: Corner of Dybbølsgade and Sommerstedgade, Copenhagen, Denmark.

This is the location neighborhood:

View attachment 1500498
Attaching toy airplanes in the spokes of the Hawthorne.
View attachment 1500499

This isn't exactly "frame art," but I consider it art. I have ideas for the other bikes I have chained to the ceiling, including a "steam Locomotive" tank, made from a American Flyer Train-set for this Ranger. Going to a toy show this weekend to hopefully pick one up. View attachment 1500507

Also, adding some cap guns to this Roadmaster. View attachment 1500508

These bikes are permanently, at least for my lifetime, fixed to the ceiling in the workshop. I've got some other ideas too.View attachment 1500506
Made this Old Elgin rim into a fixture above the 'train board." I'll improve on it's looks this coming winter. It's securely bolted to the chainring of the Roadmaster.
The past couple years, I've sold off my collection of bikes, but kept a couple of riders. It's fun coming up with novel ways to display what's left.

Gotta have the trains and planes..!!

Back