When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE BIKE !!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Now that I have your attention...........

You can be the proud owner of this USA MADE Huffy Techtra if you act fast! (I need the space so don't delay or I may put it on, oh no, Craig's List.

The Huffy name has suffered badly in the modern era, but this bike is a possible exception. It even has alloy brake calipers. It's in very nice condition and you can add a piece of history to your collection.

Slap a set of 700's on it and stalk your prey. Imagine blowing by a spandex clad wanna be Tour de France hero riding a $2500 carbon fiber special on your Ashtabula equipped Techtra at the local rail trail. Now that's real fun!

No, I ain't packing or shipping it, you must pick it up in South Central PA. and like all those late night cable TV infomercials, there is a catch!

I'm keeping the wheels for another project. I've had this bike for a number of years and if you can make use of it, it's yours. I will however include the fabulous red tire with a tread bulge if you want it.

But seriously folks, the bike is free (NO wheels included), you must pick it up in person, and the bike ain't all that bad.

By the way, I put this in the general information section as I thought more people would see it

PM if interested.

DSCN0290.JPG
DSCN0294.JPG
DSCN0291.JPG

I think this bike is like a VW bug. No exotic metals, no bike snob appeal, nothing fancy but like the bug gets the job done for practically nothing. .....well ok, nothing.

BONUS BONUS BONUS......I found a mis matched pair of steel wheels that I will include at no extra charge.............along with a cool water sandwich and a Sunday to go meetin' bun.

Back