When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE ! Fun! Whizzer/Schwinn Do-it-yourself Artifact-- Plus Columbus.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
What I send you in the mail is the large paper, on the left. What you make, by cutting and glueing to a piece of cardboard/cut out wood and attaching a handle of your choice, is pictured on the right. It was placed in the belly of the kid's bike and he heard, "Kid, you can use this bike for a Whizzer." or "I can sell you a bike that a Whizzer can fit into." You can pretend that you have your own Whizzer dealership, when the neighbors aren't watching. P.M. me with your address or questions The only copy we have is rough, so copies look like an antique. Ph. 920-559-1877.
This old photo was beside the picture so I couldn't resist risking the anger of all politically correct statue-kickers. I was throwing out my kids plastic baby bath tub when I was thinking of making my annual Halloween costume for bar contests and my fifth grade classroom parade. I had the opera costume from a garage sale. This was a newspaper picture. I needed longer socks for walking out of the ocean.

Last edited:
Just want to say it’s awesome of you to offer free stuff to further your hobby. Here’s a pat on the back from me !!!

Back