When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freeform custom CWC frame meets chevy.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have been so busy at work I haven't had time to update... I threw the bike together ( temporary) for a 4th of July party at our local park. Just tossed on a jchiggins beehive springer and some red fenders. The tank is not so easy to build, neither is the leading link... Just can't find enough time to spend on it. Plus it still 100 degrees outside. I have not tried the etching primer but sounds good. I'll post pics tomorrow it's too dark now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

... And I've come to the conclusion that the frame needs a lower bar installed. Or maybe a hanging tank? Still not sure. Or perhaps a ladies bluebird style "triple bar???" Either option means a repaint after welding.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I can get better pictures soon but it has small twin tube upper and the middle bars are also twin and run from the head tube to the rear wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually reverse of what I typed in the last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back