When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Porteur

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we have just decided to post this wonderful survivor on DOND .not sure if any one is interested but this one was sent to us from Paris France .Never thought we would have to find a new home for him but we do . Just a few pics of him ,thanks for looking and Merry Christmas Terry and Tammy

Hello we have just decided to post this wonderful survivor on DOND .not sure if any one is interested but this one was sent to us from Paris France .Never thought we would have to find a new home for him but we do . Just a few pics of him ,thanks for looking and Merry Christmas Terry and TammyView attachment 1751899
View attachment 1751900

View attachment 1751901
I wasn’t able to find the post in the DOND section. When are you planning to post it there?

(Sorry. Just found it!)

Last edited:
sure, its bad enough you post it on DOND... now you have to double post and rub my nose in it... sigh

beautiful bike, good luck with the sale.

Back