When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Find 1940 Schwinn BC bicycle, incredible survivor bike!

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Posting some pix of a very rare Schwinn model...last year I believe for the BC bicycle with the more modern
1940 features and 1st year non-embossed straight bar EA button tank with fantastic graphics. Very few of
these bikes known and this one is in exceptional condition. Was complete and mostly correct when purchased
needed only pedals (had postwar panther peds), one screw for the rear carrier, reflector for the rack and
the 6 hole rack clamp bracket which miraculously I had in RED orig paint. The past owner intended to
polish up the wheels and accidentally rubbed off one of the Lobdell ink stamps...fortunately the other survived.
Just a great bike... I've owned too many Schwinns over the years but never had a nice complete 40' model BC
like this one.
Enjoy!

Thank you Bob for posting this bike! When I first laid eyes on it it blew me away!!
A true Schwinn Unicorn,
Smooth tank, special graphics, narrow profile fenders, Awesome.......and condition!!
I wish It found it's way to my door :)
I wonder if they came in any color but red??

Thanks again bro... Cheers, Pat

Back