When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Find 1954 schwinn Red Phantom Original paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

npence

I live for the CABE
I never thought I would ever find or buy a schwinn Phantom but fell in love with this Original paint 1954 deluxe schwinn Phantom. I would give it a good 81/2 to 9 out of 10. only missing acouple of things to make it back to stock.
0891-1.jpg

091-1.jpg

092-1.jpg

093.gif

phantom

nice ! Saw that on ebay a while back, seller killed the auction for local cash buyer at 12. was that you? nice bike, tried to buy it, oh well good to see it's alive and well in the hobby. if you decide to sell it, give me a holler. If you need an original taillight for it, let me know

That wasnt this bike on Feebay I bought this off a guy that got it from a none collector so It is new to the hobby. I would like to see your original tail light and a price you can email me at [email protected]. and if you want you can make me an offer on the bike I might decide to sell if the price is right. Thanks

How did mine get so orange?

My Red Phantom looks totally different in color.....Orangish really... Tank and light are red oxide primer too....
IMG_0237-1.jpg

I would say yours has been out in the sun a lot I had a schwinn tornado that started life red and ended up that burnt orange color something with the red paint back then just faded a lot out in the sun.

I believe your bike is a '53 or earlier that had the solid red paint whereas Nate's appears to be the opalescent red used from '54 on. If you look at some original Black Phantoms you will notice hte paint is usually orange red in color due to fading. v/r Shawn
My Red Phantom looks totally different in color.....Orangish really... Tank and light are red oxide primer too....
IMG_0237-1.jpg

Any comments on value?

What is fair market value opinions on my rider Red Phantom? Seat is restored, stamped, very nicely....OG Typhoon blackwalls.....

Back