When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Find 24 " Schwinn FLEET

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OZ1972

I live for the CABE
Pretty nice condition 24 " schwinn FLEET , I really like it but it's a shame it's not a 26 " , too small for me to ride but a very nice addition to my collection , thanks for looking !

20220107_170930.jpg

20220107_170936.jpg

20220107_170942.jpg

20220107_170947.jpg

Man its a killer looking survivor, even being a 24". I dont usually side with modifying factory trimmings, but Im kinda with @GTBruiser on this one, it would make a killer 24" stingray and its nothing you cant undo if need be.

if you raise the seat way up they are rideable. Sting Ray handlebars help in that area. I just sold a 53 Hornet (?) 24" that had stingray bars. the only thing odd is pedaling with the short cranks.

I love the 24" bikes. Even with the seat and stem down like that one doesn't bother me. At 5'8" I can ride with no problems. Perhaps not on a long ride but all I do is ride around the subdivision. I'm not really into ergonomics. I can remember when I was about 9 years old and just not quite big enough for my brothers 26" bike I would drool over the 24" bikes at Western Auto.

Back