When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Find - Cooks Brothers 3 Bar Cruiser owned by David Guinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is so crazy! David Guinn is my uncle and I used to travel with them to bmx races every weekend. His sons Rob Aka "big rob" and davie aka "snake" raced cook bros bikes and were sponsored by them. I will confirm he didnt have a daughter though. The blue cruiser was probably his wife Rosies. I recently reached out to dave and asked if he still had his cruiser and told me it was long gone. Its crazy you own this and I recently contacted the guy who owned the blue one who said he sold it about 12 years ago. I wish so bad I could have got my hands on one of his cruisers. Im glad its been well taken care of. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
I'm in touch with the previous owner of the blue one as well as the current owner of it in Georgia.

This is so crazy! David Guinn is my uncle and I used to travel with them to bmx races every weekend. His sons Rob Aka "big rob" and davie aka "snake" raced cook bros bikes and were sponsored by them. I will confirm he didnt have a daughter though. The blue cruiser was probably his wife Rosies. I recently reached out to dave and asked if he still had his cruiser and told me it was long gone. Its crazy you own this and I recently contacted the guy who owned the blue one who said he sold it about 12 years ago. I wish so bad I could have got my hands on one of his cruisers. Im glad its been well taken care of. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Any chance you know what number he used to race?

Long shot but I just found some a Cooks plate and a bunch of other gear somewhat locally

img.jpeg

img (1).jpeg

img (2).jpeg

Back