When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh find! New addition to the crusty crew

-
Looks perfect as is. Nice work.
Im not really a “blackwall tire” guy but in this case they actually have a good era feel to them and will do until something else comes along.
Kinda reminded me of this feel which i dont hate...

19A445E3-8209-4489-9260-8979CFDFFD35.jpeg

Well guys....its been looooong overdo but i finally took the time, put everything aside for two days and redid the 52 green phantom.
First things first i replaced the fenders with another set of originals that had much nicer chrome and patina due to the originals having zero (and i mean zero) chrome left. Then i did an original paint rebirth and wax on it and a FULL mechanical rebuild.
I dont “love” tires...a bit modern looking for my taste and not as big a white as shown on the site but they ride amazing.

The pictures do this bike absolutely NO justice as to how beautiful it came out. After all was said and done i did a few miles on it tonight too.

BDCCB67A-0190-4E33-B67A-148B3735CFA3.jpeg

32339302-B28B-4070-99CE-B80A5E25C9D5.jpeg

Back