When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Find: Nirve Inferno Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sworley

I live for the CABE
My BIL and SIL live about an hour and a half SE of me and are always really sweet about sending me pictures of old bikes they see for sale. Unfortunately they’re more often than not $400 Varsities at the antique store. But a few months ago I got some crummy pictures of a modern cruiser from my BIL. They were doing their egg delivery run and one of their customers had this out in front of their house with a for sale sign on it. I’ve always wanted a Felt MP since way back when so I said sure! Looks like a good basis for a one-off custom.

But since picking it up yesterday, I’m realizing it’s a really nice bike and someone’s dumped a lot of money in accessories on it. Not to my taste but I should give it some more thought before going wild on it and butchering it up with a rattle can drab olive green paint job. It appears to be a very quality bike, lightweight aluminum frame and nice paint, parts, etc.

F91A3F23-8954-4A00-80EC-071BD5D0B53B.jpeg

0E196C83-D3B8-44D7-A1A4-4DD50D820C6C.jpeg

4E07524C-3BCC-4015-8A6E-0E0C94941829.jpeg

21BBB136-8055-4591-81FF-1E9EC0182322.jpeg

C948FB1D-8BC0-4E61-925F-643FB89E9740.jpeg

I have jus' this frame, crank & chain guard If you'd be interested.
It's been bare metal'd, salt n vinegar'd with peroxide solution, sprayed over with Matte polyurethane. It's set outside in the weathering elements but hasn't Really changed

I appreciate it but I’ll stick with this one. A great picture though for me to do some visualizing with! The MP route would have me putting a fork like that on it.

I appreciate it but I’ll stick with this one. A great picture though for me to do some visualizing with! The MP route would have me putting a fork like that on it.
I have the fork too but it's a little banged up on the top clamps.
I love the Nirve bikes though👍🏻😏

My Some Day project

Back