When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Meat to Pittsburgh

-

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Bikes, new to the market, going to Craig Morrow's, Bicycle Heaven swap meet. 2 weeks to go!
Refinished Hawthorne and Monarch Super Deluxe. Pre war Dayton, 24" boys "All American". Looking good so far, see you there.
Thanks - Howard

Fantastic news ,,looks like Allegheny County will turn green on June 5th,,,the bike swap is June 6 and 7th ,,,info at bicycleheaven.org ,,,,,hold your breath if it turns green ,,WE ARE ON for the bike show swap meet,,,,i know its coming to the last sec ,,,They may tell us before that date June 5 it goes to green i will let you know as soon as i do,,,Thank you,,must bring a mask i believe ,,,look up bicycleheaven.org

I am planning on going on Saturday. Do people start setting up before 9am; is there any action on Friday night?
Seeking TOC, Teens, and any interesting ballooner complete bikes or gear; also in need of wood rims/wheels and early tires, pedals, saddles. Please feel free to hit-me-up before the event via PM or text/call: 717-554-2176.
If any of the items I have for sale interest anyone I can bring them along at a reduced "delivered" price or possible trade. I am not planning on vending, just a shopper, so reach out ahead of time.

Kind thanks, Brant

I am planning on going on Saturday. Do people start setting up before 9am; is there any action on Friday night?
Seeking TOC, Teens, and any interesting ballooner complete bikes or gear; also in need of wood rims/wheels and early tires, pedals, saddles. Please feel free to hit-me-up before the event via PM or text/call: 717-554-2176.
If any of the items I have for sale interest anyone I can bring them along at a reduced "delivered" price or possible trade. I am not planning on vending, just a shopper, so reach out ahead of time.

Kind thanks, Brant
THE BIKE SWAP IS ON FANTASTIC,,,You can come by Bicycle Heaven on June 5th park on the street to visit the Museum BUT YOU CAN NOT SET UP IN THE PARKING LOT UNTILL AFTER 530 Friday and you can sleep over in the lot .Best to come very early morning on Sat or Sunday to get a good spot and less traffic.This year may be different than the last few swaps,,,,, Drive safe lets have a great time

Back