When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh pickup: 1989? Bianchi

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seems like it’s hard for me to find these in my size and for me, it has to be Celeste. Got it for a decent price, it will need some cleanup and service, though.

Got lucky with my Super Bowl pool at work this year so covered about 90% of the purchase price.

I gave it a rough eyeball measure before I bought it - roughly 55cm. Parts look all original and are a mix of Suntour, Modolo sp? and a Stronglight crank. Columbus tubing, again year is approximate.

DE770944-DD20-44CB-B79D-63A98A86B27D.jpeg

I won the Super Bowl pool in 68 ? in junior high when the Jets and Joe Namath and the AFL shocked the Baltimore Colts. But that was only $20 something dollars. I'd taken the lowest number and what they all thought would be a high scoring affair was a grudging struggle. Don't tell me, I've got
nothing to do. Bianchis are cool- good find

Sunflower road.jpg

@bikepaulie Very nice! A higher-end model than mine, I see what appears to be Campy Record parts on there?

Mine is the Campione d'Italia model, I peeled off the flaking top tube decals. This model got you Columbus tubing but not much else, I believe it was the lowest end model that was made in Italy yet but it works for me!

------

Congratulations on winning the Super Bowl pool! ;)

Thanks very much for sharing this beauty.

You have certainly done a fine job with it.

In looking at the photos I first assumed mozzi must be OFMEGA.

Then had to give myself a dope slap when remembered that OFMEGA ceased play ~1985.

So perhaps they are MICHE?

This manufacturer no longer offers any traditional appearing hub models -

https://www.miche.it/it/prodotti/strada/mozzi.html

Thanks again.

Hope things have thawed out a bit for you there so it can be better enjoyed...

-----

Back