When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Schwinn trade

-
I truly despise working with steel wool.

3M (TM) Scotch-Brite (TM) 7445 Hand Pads Light Cleansing White Comparable to 0000 Steel Wool 6 Inch x 9 Inch… (2)
  1. Ideal for gentle cleaning on vinyl, porcelain and other delicate surfaces. ...
  2. Performance is similar to steel wool grade 0000 without rusting or splintering.
Those sounded good until I read the safety warning on the white Scotch-Brite pads on Amazon. It says for industrial use only and a respirator is required or sever lung damage will occur.

Those sounded good until I read the safety warning on the white Scotch-Brite pads on Amazon. It says for industrial use only and a respirator is required or sever lung damage will occur.

I just read the MSDS on these and I'm baffled. Did not see any warning on Amazon anywhere! Only noted danger is from particles being sanded off the object being cleaned or sanded.

1612503311540.png

Back