When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From the Lawrence, KS area Craigslist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1625864357282.png

Pedals for sure not original and I don’t think the wheel set is either. V/r Shawn

40 miles for that bike (for me anyway) would be a waste of gas and time. 4 miles maybe, but not 40😎. Maybe for $40 I’d go look at it. Google maps says it’s actually 37.8 miles and will take 40 minutes. I got my masters degree from Baker University in Baldwin City. Not a bad little town.

Last edited:
I've actually had my eye on this one for a while. Unfortunately, it's a few hours away from home. It's definitely a frame I want, but not for $200.

I just talked to the seller. Tires are 26 x 2.125, no “Schwinn Tubular…..” stamped into the rims. ☹️

I just talked to the seller. Tires are 26 x 2.125, no “Schwinn Tubular…..” stamped into the rims. ☹️
Really? Knowing that I could squeeze a set of balloon tires between the fork and chain stays would be a plus in my books. Then again, I would want to customize this bike, not necessarily restore it.

Last edited:
Back