When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From the Rockford Ill. Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
027.JPG

The ultimate muscle bike
028.JPG
031.JPG

032.JPG

Don't see a driveshaft,battery etc etc. So the tires have about a hundred PSI in em or what? It is cool which ever way you look at. But it's like a car wreck - on one hand you don't want to look but every body drives real slow and stares. I can't decide if its dumb or i want it, its dumb, i want it, its dumb, i want it........

WOW ----- http://atomiczombie.com/0401 - combuster.aspx

I asked the owner about it. He said this show was the first time out for the bike . He has ridden it and gets plenty of odd looks. He got the idea while moving an engine in his shop. The engine was out of a car, I think on a cart. There was a bicycle behind it in the shop and from a distance it looked like the engine was in the bike. An idea was spawned.......
Most of the parts are the real deal. The really heavy stuff that is painted[block, bell housing , etc.] is cast out of Styrofoam.
Upon close inspection of it this creation is awesome. It really looks like the real deal. Usually on stuff like this one can quickly tell the fake parts. On this I could not. This fellow is a real artist.
The welds on the framework are perfect. Notice what he used for the gusset plates.Just a great job all around.

HI TINKER!
THIS WAS POSTED AT 1:24 AM AND YOUR UP AT 5:30 BASED ON ONE OF YOUR RECENT POSTS! (4 HOURS?)
HAVE A ENJOYABLE THANKS GIVING.

Back