When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Bezel and light for a 1965 Spaceliner 7 style. I have the Red "Seven" housing just missing the light at the front.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,

I bought this bike knowing it would be a pain to find this part, but it is a rider, and before I fabricate something to fill the hole, I'd like to see if there is anything out there? I would rate the condition a "Rider" definitely not mint. A Lot of little rust, and little pitting. Would consider broken, but complete parts, repop, or parts that would fit and look the part. I just loved the look of the spaceliner and the seven is my favorite of the line.

Would also appreciate any suggestions... if I try to fabricate or "macgyver" it together to look more complete.
Thanks TB

PS If you are on the East Coast we have a swap meet in Wethersfield, CT June 14th

The chrome part and the light are missing. The red part I have...

170408_0006.jpg

Got any pre wwII or TOC parts to trade? I have a very nice one but value it highly cause I like the bikes too and these are often missing- thanks

Back