When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Bezel and light for a 1965 Spaceliner 7 style. I have the Red "Seven" housing just missing the light at the front.

-

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,

I bought this bike knowing it would be a pain to find this part, but it is a rider, and before I fabricate something to fill the hole, I'd like to see if there is anything out there? I would rate the condition a "Rider" definitely not mint. A Lot of little rust, and little pitting. Would consider broken, but complete parts, repop, or parts that would fit and look the part. I just loved the look of the spaceliner and the seven is my favorite of the line.

Would also appreciate any suggestions... if I try to fabricate or "macgyver" it together to look more complete.
Thanks TB

PS If you are on the East Coast we have a swap meet in Wethersfield, CT June 14th

The chrome part and the light are missing. The red part I have...

170408_0006.jpg

Got any pre wwII or TOC parts to trade? I have a very nice one but value it highly cause I like the bikes too and these are often missing- thanks

Back