When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending FS: “F” large marquee letter. 1950 esq font. $9/shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$9/shipped
Payment Terms
PPFFMO
Zipcode

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Sweet little stainless steel I flutter off of presumably a marquee or a sign. Vintage American stainless steel. Nice quality heavier gauge and you would expect. Minor shelfware and scratches I think you could easily get this to shine up to be Mirror finish next time you have the stuff out. $9/shipped US 48 only PayPal friends and family are money orders please p.m. to purchase thank you!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sweet little stainless steel I flutter off of presumably a marquee or a sign. Vintage American stainless steel. Nice quality heavier gauge and you would expect. Minor shelfware and scratches I think you could easily get this to shine up to be Mirror finish next time you have the stuff out. $9/shipped US 48 only PayPal friends and family are money orders please p.m. to purchase thank you!

View attachment 1796171

View attachment 1796172

View attachment 1796173

View attachment 1796174
Ken unless I'm mistaken an F faces the other way hahaha looks more like it may be a french 7 with the slash. Are those horse prints in the background of your other post the real deal?

Dreux? I believe. Beautiful. I’d love to picture what that exact landscape looks like today. Probably downtown Buffalo. Lol. Have a good day.

Back