When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1899(sh) Columbia Chainless =SOLD=

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

markivpedalpusher

Riding a '41 Autocycle Super Deluxe
$2,000 obo plus shipping
What you see is what you get

juqapuju-1.jpg
mapeqygy-1.jpg
8ugy4ana-1.jpg
masa2abe-1.jpg
a7ahynuv-1.jpg
jegute6u-1.jpg
e6yzuje2-1.jpg
y7ute7ab-1.jpg
maneny4a-1.jpg
rusahu7y-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wheels

The wheels are spoked incorrectly. The spokes should be straight with no bend at the head.
DSC00184.jpg

Can't anyone read!
I am reading the first post as:
For Sale $2000 Plus shipping Or Best Offer
What you see is what you get.

I am not reading, tell me what is not correct about this bike or do you want one part off of it.

Wow

Great bikes for a great price.:cool:,
really hard to get 100% correct without keeping it in the attic yourself!:cool:
And then, it probably wouldn't be for sale!

Did you call the Cops?????

I didn't know it was a crime to to let buyers know what they are looking at. As the owner has stated he does not know much about these TOC bikes that he has for sale. I thought this forum was all about us sharing our knowledge. If I was looking at a bike that I didn't know much about I sure would like to know before I buy what is correct and what is not. I can then make a better educated decision on what work is involved and what I am willing to pay.

I called the cops, they were busy with donuts and coffee. Nice bike, also nice to know what one would need to complete it correctly!

Now...someone buy it! I don't want to resort to selling cars off.

The classifieds are not a discussion thread, it's an ad. Let the buyers ask their questions. These sideline comments of what is and isn't can be very hurtful to the seller.

Rules

There is nothing in the rules about not being able to make observational comments about what is posted for sale. Negative comments are not allowed, however pointing out missing or non-correct components is not being negative, just truthful.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back