When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1936 ladies Silver King project

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Great project start including most parts to get on the road. Original frame/fork, aluminum bars, truss rods and bracket, rain gutter SS fenders, chainguard, crankset, pedals, dropstand, and non-original period seat with original wedge post. All hardware for guard and crank not pictured but present.

All the aluminum is very nice. All straight with no cracks and very minimal scuffing. Steel parts were pretty rusty and it looks like a previous owner hit some of them with a sandblaster to take the rust off. Guard is very straight but pitted. I have the original triple step wheels but they're pretty well shot so I'm not including them to save on shipping unless desired. Just needs wheels, dropstand clip, and chain.
$225+shipping.

zaxxZnJ-1.jpg

3WCz2Bjjpg1-1.jpg

FrWC8FA-1.jpg

I63mK5E-1.jpg

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?59597-FS-1936-ladies-Silver-King-project&

Please contact me regarding silver king ladies bike.

Sam
843-340-3052

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back