When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FS 1969 Plymouth Big block numbers matching

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Selling as soon as possible numbers matching 383 big block Plymouth automatic factory front disc brakes sure grip posit traction car runs and drives good tuned up engine about a year ago Looks like car had some rust underneath somebody patched it up before me car is registered till next month California pink slip in my name located in the inland empire California local pick up only no shipping come take it for a test ride but please know joyriders serious interest only going to put it up on craigslist and eBay 13,000 thank you Never know might trade for a Nice Bicycle collection or some real nice original high-end bicycles PM me here if interested
IMG_7627.JPG
IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7629.JPG
IMG_7630.JPG
IMG_7632.JPG
IMG_7633.JPG
IMG_7634.JPG
IMG_7635.JPG
IMG_7636.JPG
IMG_7637.JPG
IMG_7638.JPG

Last edited:
Reduced $12,000 if you wanna really nice car for cheap hit me up or if you got some really nice original bikes might be willing to trade need to make a deal and get this sold as soon as possible need the room for another vehicle

Sold sold sold thanks to the new owner she found a new good home that was one sweet car for that price but sometimes you got to move things out With the old in with the new sold within five hours on craigslist yeah yeah

Last edited:
Back