When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 41 Monark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Oldbikes

I live for the CABE
For sale 1941 monark!

When's the last time you saw one of these? Here's an opportunity to own a nice survivor, in an uncommon color scheme. $995.00/OBO Delivered free to the Arlington Heights meet this Sunday or MLC/AA in the spring. I will NOT ship this bike, I do not have the time! I do have the correct lens for the rear rack light.

Please email me DIRECT with questions etc.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Alan

41 Monark.jpg
41 Monark right side tank.jpg
41 Monark left side tank.jpg
41 Monark top tube.jpg
41 Monark front fender.jpg
41 monark rack.jpg

41 Monark.jpg

41 Monark right side tank.jpg

41 Monark left side tank.jpg

41 Monark top tube.jpg

41 Monark front fender.jpg

41 monark rack.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly

Frankly I can't believe someone hasn't made an offer in this yet. While not crazy deluxe parts this is a badass paint scheme on a very hard to find bike. I mean really how often do you see these? Silver kings are a dime a dozen so are the firestone cruisers but these are the monarks that really do it for me. Monark used such odd cool colors in there paint jobs that really scream Art Deco ! My 38' monark made Elgin is the same type of flamboyant clout scheme purple white and red that really pops in real life . If I didn't have a few things already on the stove I would go after this and make an offer. If you like the monark 5 bar this is a step down but has the same influence paint wise! Killer bike! Has perfect punt of patina to it!

I agree, beautiful bike. However, there's only so many coleectors in the Chicago area and there's no shipping on this one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back