When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS GIRLS WINGBAR TROXEL TOOLBOX SADDLE og paypal to a friend ok monark silver king

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
TRADE ME A COOL HEADLIGHT -SEISS HORN BUTTON -CATALOG -dealer item OR WHATEVER!- SAVE IT!

Howdy folks.
PLEASE READ FOR A SMOOTH DEAL:

I REQUIRE EMAIL TO [email protected] to AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT --

Full price offers are accepted in order rec'd. I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER TRADES +/- what do you have?

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR POST HERE.

Shipping INCLUDED cont USA + PR, from Central NY 13838. (Insurance extra at cost per usps.com) and are payable by US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY you buy it AT the US Post Office - NO PAYPAL EVER(well). SIMPLE! THANKS!

ALL ITEMS AS IS, UNTESTED. You are buying the item in the pictures- any returns at my sole discretion.

- PLEASE NOTE: I am a bit slow on shipping sometimes as it is a 20+ mile trip to the PO I usually go Fridays.
-------

$365 SHIPPED 350 pre paid for ML AA delivery. Need to pay ebay fees so PAYPAL TO A FRIEND on THIS ITEM ONLY I WILL GIVE YOU THE Pp ADDRESSSSSS If you want to add the 3 percent fees and buy goods -NO- NOT ACCEPTABLE- US POSTAL MO is your only option.

Strap intact Glas reflector but not the type we think of as correct. Both wear tabs- Painted gold underside. I have not messed with it.

sks1.jpg

sks2.jpg

sks3.jpg

sks4.jpg

sks5.jpg

sks6.jpg

sks7.jpg

sks8.jpg

sks9.jpg

sks10.jpg

------------------------------------
References: