When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS - Jewel Tank Autocycle - 1936

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marshalmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Spent too much at ML, time to sell this awesome autocycle. Black/Cream orig paint Excelsior. Loaded for 1936, with much period bling...including ND 2 speed. G3 WW tires. Nice bike! Paint is shiny and tank is rust free. Located: 52732 $8500
20140118_151702.jpg
20130829_195346.jpg
20130829_195334.jpg
20130829_195319.jpg

Nice building up a same year my self killer bike !!! 36 that's the correct chainguard !!!

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn

Nice building up a same year my self killer bike !!! 36 that's the correct chainguard !!!

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn

Wow that's beautiful. Really so nice. Is it as found - or did you piece it together? Either way it's stunning and a fair price.

Looks like the best time to buy bikes is just before MLC/AA because everybody is selling to save/make room for new bikes at the shows :)

I'll remember this for next year and put money aside.

Looks like the best time to buy bikes is just before MLC/AA because everybody is selling to save/make room for new bikes at the shows :)

I'll remember this for next year and put money aside.

Sssssshhhhhh. This is supposed to be a secret.;)

How about some better photos of the speedo and the dash buttons? And inside of the tank?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back