When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS - Jewel Tank Autocycle - 1936

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marshalmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Spent too much at ML, time to sell this awesome autocycle. Black/Cream orig paint Excelsior. Loaded for 1936, with much period bling...including ND 2 speed. G3 WW tires. Nice bike! Paint is shiny and tank is rust free. Located: 52732 $8500
20140118_151702.jpg
20130829_195346.jpg
20130829_195334.jpg
20130829_195319.jpg

Nice building up a same year my self killer bike !!! 36 that's the correct chainguard !!!

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn

Nice building up a same year my self killer bike !!! 36 that's the correct chainguard !!!

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn

Wow that's beautiful. Really so nice. Is it as found - or did you piece it together? Either way it's stunning and a fair price.

Looks like the best time to buy bikes is just before MLC/AA because everybody is selling to save/make room for new bikes at the shows :)

I'll remember this for next year and put money aside.

Looks like the best time to buy bikes is just before MLC/AA because everybody is selling to save/make room for new bikes at the shows :)

I'll remember this for next year and put money aside.

Sssssshhhhhh. This is supposed to be a secret.;)

How about some better photos of the speedo and the dash buttons? And inside of the tank?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back