When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Mid 30s Elgin Oreol Motobike

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lobsterboyx

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just sending out some feelers. I really love this bike and it rides like a dream. Ive been using it as my daily rider for a few months, ive also been collecting correct parts for it. I dont want to get rid of it, but for the right price it may be yours, and im pretty resigned to the fact that i will not part this bike out, its too nice and its pretty simple to turn it back in to a stocker. Ive also started reproducing vinyl decals that match the original factory graphics.

19fa700e-1.jpg

7c069647-1.jpg

e5d784e5-1.jpg

What it is:
Westfield built
very wide newer wheels laced to a ND model D, and a schwinn script hub (these hubs, i dont know why, but they are the smoothest riding, best stopping hubs ive ever owner) not only is it a master of the skid, but this thing coasts and coasts and coasts. the frame also has great alignment, no hand riding is a breeze
schwinn skip tooth sprocket
"Lincoln" schwinn badge (the person who owned it before me wanted very badly for it to be a schwinn)
seiss twin lights (optonal)
deep spring troxel (optonal)
correct accessory sears rack with nice red gem reflector
wald dressup chain guard
Nice drop stand and clip
Rollfast deco stem
newer rocket grips
nice truss bars
newer fenders/struts (not original, although close)

what i have for it:
correct elgin badge
correct westfield sprocket
drop centers (no hubs/spokes)

If you want it as pictured with all the extras: 550
minus the seat and seiss lights/tube: 400
anything else we can hash out through PM

I will also be taking this bike as it sits to the cyclone coaster swap tomorrow (sunday nov. 20th)

Last edited:
Scratch that last part about the bike being at the swap - Decided to bring my 53 green roadmaster luxury liner

Oriole vs Oreol

Might be worth more if it was an "Oriole."

Just sayin'........

Spelling has never been my strong suit.

when are you coming up here?

and i think i have something else on the mind...

oreo1-1.jpg

Last edited:
If Blue ever gets back from the land of Oz up there....

I was just smartassssin' you....

Bumpity bump.

any offers? this is a great bike - and dont forget i have the correct sprocket and badge..

I really love this bike but there are too many exciting bikes that need love too.

how about like this for 350 plus shipping...

e94ea435-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back