When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Prewar Manton & Smith Endurance Flyer - Western Tire - Beauty :-) Complete!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

azbug-i

I live for the CABE
For sale -

This is a late prewar 26'' Manton & Smith I picked up a few years ago, never got around to giving it a tune up until last week. its beautiful and totally complete and original (paint too). I put batteries in the horn mech and it didn't sound, but its SUPER clean inside the tank. There is no rust on this bike, its in amazing condition. It has a cool Endurance Flyer badge. These bikes dont pop up often, so I dont know a lot about the company in general. It does have a 6 hole rack, as well. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I just gave it a full tune up, cleaned and greased all bearings and hubs, bb, headset, etc. Cleaned the bike up. I did modify the kick stand a little bit. The kickstand was rubbing the sprocket on the inside so I cut a little bit of the stand off on the upper right side near the chainwheel. Brand new tires and tubes now too. it rides great! I rode it a handful of times since I tuned it up.

Price is now $825 SHIPPED !!!!! if anyone is interested. Price lowered from $875. Has New tires on it!
Money order or check preferred, but can use paypal.

These pics are how it currently sits!

20150813_070032_zps3yvnorcx-1.jpg

20150813_070036_zpsrmejtzqn-1.jpg

20150813_070041_zpsqbjzbuzn-1.jpg

20150813_070051_zps0wkupqmn-1.jpg

Last edited:
more pictures, these pics are from before I cleaned and tuned it up.

image_zpscaff155cjpeg-1.jpg

image1_zps1b423a10jpeg-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just realized I took the truss rods off this bike to move , so I will look for those, install them, and update the photo. I thought something was strange about these photographs

with the rods

I will find and install the rods, but here is a pic when they were on there at my parents house, before moving the bike home with me

image_zpscaff155cjpeg-1.jpg

image1_zps1b423a10jpeg-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back