When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Racing WOOD Wheel BSA Hub!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is an Extra Wheel I Have!
It's a Racing WOOD Wheel w Racing BSA Hub!
28" Rim w 3/4"+- Thick!
$179 Shipped! OBO
Whel.JPG
Whe.JPG
Whee.JPG

Nice wheel! The logo that looks like JCB, actually stands for JB Darrigade. They built the rim , distributed by Super Champion. Later, Super Champion, was absorbed by the big Wolber company. Yours looks like the earlier pre- Wolber issue. nice rim, they have a brass eyelet built in that allows use of regular length spoke nipples. I have a pair of these NOS! For my track bike project. BSA hub is earlier, but that's OK. I'm interested myself, tho , On the fourth nor'easter today, this winter has been rough$! Gotta see about the dough,,,like, what else is new! Walter, in NJ

Nice wheel! The logo that looks like JCB, actually stands for JB Darrigade. They built the rim , distributed by Super Champion. Later, Super Champion, was absorbed by the big Wolber company. Yours looks like the earlier pre- Wolber issue. nice rim, they have a brass eyelet built in that allows use of regular length spoke nipples. I have a pair of these NOS! For my track bike project. BSA hub is earlier, but that's OK. I'm interested myself, tho , On the fourth nor'easter today, this winter has been rough$! Gotta see about the dough,,,like, what else is new! Walter, in NJ
Amazing info

Back